Soooo, who wants to look like a super model? ‹raising hand› K, cool.
I’ve gone through (probably) millions of pictures of that dewy, bronzed, Victoria’s Secret model-look on Pinterest. Aand… I figured it out! The secret to this brazilian-goddess, glowing complexion thing is to forgo using blush, and use a liquid/oily bronzer in its place. Should be obvious, right??
I have always worn blush because… well.. idk.. Isn’t that what you learn when you’re a wee-leetle beebus watching your Mom put on makeup? I’ve always considered it a staple. WELP, I stopped using the rosy stuff, and Viola, bronzed-goddess (sans actual ‘super model’ appeal). I don’t usually use pictures that aren’t my own on my posts, but these are perf examples:
- Use this BB cream all over yo face.
- For concealer, use this magic potion under your eyes and on your blemishes (<< chyessss dual-power, beeeeb).
- Contour in the dent-y part of your cheek (lolz, ‘dent-y’) with this matte bronzer.
- Here’s the change: throw some bronzing oil on your cheeks in place of your usual blush.
- Stick to brown/golden shades for your eye shadow & liner (<< a like dark brown). You can even use the bronzing oil on your lids in place of eye shadow. Dual purpose that shit.
- Throw on you a little mascara (but don’t go overboard… clumpy eyelashes will kill your supermodel vibe. Plus, they’re just ugly. Too harsh?)
- Don’t forget to fill in your brows! I love this brow filler (more detailed post coming soon) to darken my brows, and frame my face.
- Then, use a dull pink/mauve color on your lips.
And, there ya go. You’re Gisele Bündchen.
Thoughts? What’s your favorite, super-model-y beauty tip?